$80K — $100K *
About the role:
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll work directly with the Marketing team to manage the content process and craft full funnel content for ABM programs, digital campaigns, sales outreach and more. You’ll use clear, approachable language to distill complex topics into digestible and relevant narratives that inspire readers to take action.
The ideal candidate is a storyteller who caters to your audience, and you love the challenge of creating new content from ideation to completion. Whether you’re working on an eBook or writing punchy one-liners for an ABM campaign, your writing style is concise, yet persuasive, and you have an intimate understanding of the impact content can have on the customer acquisition and sales process.
What you will do:
· Build and manage the marketing content creation process, producing/repurposing a variety content to generate engagement at various stages of the buying journey.
· Ensure content is accurate, creative, and aligned with our messaging and voice guidelines, following Aviatrix best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, writing, and style.
· Become a content authority by educating yourself on the features, values and benefits of our multi-cloud network platform and individual use cases as well as our buyer personas
· Partner with demand generation, product marketing, solutions engineering to identify relevant industry topics and produce eBooks, blog posts, infographics, landing pages, email copy, SDR sequences and videos to reach campaign goals.
· Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to leverage their knowledge and feedback in the development of internally and externally-sourced content.
Monitor content performance across a set of defined KPIs to ensure content is hitting the mark.
What you bring:
· At least 3-5 years of experience in content writing or related field
· Portfolio of written work that showcases your writing and ability to create compelling content for the high-tech B2B industry
Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a blend of business acumen and technical aptitude
Strong experience with a variety of content types including short/long form, interactive/digital, infographics and video
· Knowledge of the cloud space and networking or infrastructure preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· BS/BA degree in Marketing or Business Administration or Journalism (or related)
Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and creativity, and follow-through
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Valid through: 11/9/2021