Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture –have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are an accomplished writer and strategist with a minimum of 5 years in a marketing or marketing-related role to lead this strategic and functional area of marketing for Virgin Pulse. This is a great opportunity to lead content for the market leader in a growing and important health and wellbeing market.
What you bring to the team:
In the role of Content Strategist, you will wear many hats and your role will focus on:
- Aligning content with organizational goals; develops strategic content to guide prospects across each stage of the conversion funnel.
- Managing owned content resources and assets to best maximize all resources to drive positive impact across all marketing channels.
- Ensuring proactive content governance, maintenance and workflow processes to ensure consistency, timeliness, accuracy of message; provides editorial content and strategic recommendations for projects; functions as an avid editor of all content.
- You’ll work closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Design and Client Success and; balances objectives with focus on the user and business message; trains and mentors content contributors, collaborators and stakeholders on ongoing basis.
- Management of all content development with Science Advisory Board and other 3rd parties to ensure accuracy of messaging and timely delivery. Identifies and optimizes best performing content and channels for delivery to ensure focus of content development
- Performing competitive site reviews that benchmark content breadth, organization and presentation.
The Content Marketing Manager and Strategist will also work cross-functionally with the Creative and Demand Generation teams on:
- SEO + Video SEO, Content Marketing + Strategy
- ContentWriting, Editing, Repurposing + Optimizing Inbound Tactics
- Multi-Channel Content Promotion
- Audience Development
- Generate Leads & Nurture
- Visual Communication & Ad Creation
- Landing Page Optimization + CTA Testing
- Analytics + Keyword Analysis
- Some SEM, PPC (pay-per-click) Content Analysis
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B, Enterprise software marketing or related role
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective and collaborative working relationships
- Ability to develop a content strategy and content journey across message themes and personas
- Ability to create compelling and instructive content that connects the Virgin Pulse value to specific use cases, personas and calls to action for all stages of the customer life cycle in both long and short form.
- Ability to write content about Health and Wellbeing for a broad a range of readers
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Process-focused, highly analytical and experienced in developing content and programs that demonstrate the effectiveness of the content team’s programs and investments through measurement of engagement and lead generation
- High energy, passionate and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Insatiably curious about health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Confidence writing about complex health topics
- Ability to stay current with news and happenings on health – global and US - and connect it to Virgin Pulse.
- Creative thinker
- Strong writing skills with impeccable command of language mechanics
- Ability to translate complex data and topics into readable, relevant content
- Experience working at a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company is preferred.