Content Marketing Director
About the Role
We're hiring a Content Marketing Director as part of the corporate communications leadership to build and scale content programs to fuel Ivanti’s growth. You’ll be responsible for connecting the science of data-driven marketing efforts with the art of producing compelling content, all with the goal of reaching our target audiences with exactly the right content at the right time. Successful candidates will have experience leveraging audience data to inform content, running A/B tests to hone content performance, and delivering programs that drive outcomes. This role will play an integral role in advancing the market’s perception of the Ivanti brand for an audience that expects high quality content. This role will be highly collaborative and cross-functional and requires a deep understanding of how marketing functions interplay with each other.
- Develop and deliver a metrics-driven content marketing program that increases Ivanti’s site traffic, leads generated, brand recognition, and ultimately revenue.
- Constantly experiment and test content efforts to identify topics, formats, and distribution channels that best reach Ivanti’s core audiences.
- Manage team of content creators including in-house, agencies, and freelance writers in the development and execution of content programs.
- Work closely with the product marketing, growth marketing, and sales teams to ensure that top-of-funnel content experiences are the best possible start of a customer’s experience with Ivanti.
- Produce content that supports sales outreach and conversion efforts, including white papers, case studies, and customer testimonials.
- Partner closely with the growth marketing team to produce content that can fuel paid growth efforts in tandem with organic growth.
- Set and maintain a high bar for content, ensuring that what is produced is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice, and optimized for search.
- Measure and report on what’s working, highlighting insights that can help inform the work of other teams across the company.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B content marketing for fast-growing software companies.
- Exceptional management skills and strategic vision, and a portfolio of compelling content that’s tailored to goals and audiences.
- The ability to develop both engaging long-form content, as well as crisp short-form copy.
- Experience with SEO best practices and how to produce content that improves search rankings and organic growth.
- Experience developing content through agencies and freelance writers.
- Profound attention to detail and a high bar for craft and quality.
- A focus on developing content that delivers value to audiences as much as it helps move them further along in their exploration of Ivanti.
- A strong bent toward collaboration with teams and roles across a company.
- Comfort with ambiguity and grace under pressure.