WordPress VIP is an enterprise content platform providing consulting, support, hosting, training, and other services to some of the biggest and best WordPress sites on the web. Our clients include Facebook, Microsoft, News Corp, FiveThirtyEight, The New York Times, and hundreds more.
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on Content Marketer to join our fully remote team, helping to execute our content strategy across all go-to-market channels.
We offer flexible, remote work arrangements allowing our team members to work when and where they feel best. For this role we’re prioritizing applicants with deep experience in the North American market.
About the Role
- Execute and maintain best-in-class content marketing execution across the entire buyer’s journey.
- Write, create, manage, and edit various types of content including case studies, solution briefs, blog posts, website copy, presentations, videos, webinar and keynotes, demand gen emails, social media posts, and ad copy.
- Support our social media channels, strategies, content, assets, and more.
- Execute our SEO strategy website and blogs in partnership with Demand Gen team.
- Optimize our email nurturing program to engage with our database and move people through the funnel.
- Measure and optimize the efficiency of our assets by developing analytics and reporting for each content channel.
- Ensure consistent voice, tone, and messaging while serving as a brand custodian.
- Excellent writer with 5+ years of related content marketing experience for the B2B enterprise segment.
- Superior editorial, communications, and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in creating a wide range of compelling marketing assets in collaboration with an exceptional design team.
- Creative problem solver with an ongoing stream of out-of-the-box ideas to differentiate and stay ahead of market trends.
- Passionate about your discipline and are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, often working under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in creative and workflow tools such as Figma, WordPress, Asana, Adobe etc.
- Experience or exposure to start-up environments and/or B2B software industry.