Posting Number: 201875TL
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Ability to work with team members to develop five SEO-friendly and relevant blog posts per week. Creates and manages our rolling editorial calendar.
- Will be expected to post content to HubSpot’s stage environment for review, and then be able to push live when approved.
- Ability to conduct A/B testing on marketing programs and messaging and to measure the results; apply learnings to full campaigns.
- Ability to create, update, or edit legacy marketing content, as well as to project manage the editorial calendar and deliverables. The ability to take a rough draft (or a concept) from a team member, and then edit for clarity and SEO is required.
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on digital marketing efforts in Google Analytics, HubSpot, and SEMrush.
- Stays up to date on SEO trends and topics, and proactively works to implement those across our digital footprint.
- Possesses a solid understanding of how to get the best ROI out of any online advertising campaigns, including PPC, paid search, remarketing, and display ads.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, business, communications, a related field, or equivalent experience in a professional setting.
- Five or more years of marketing analytics and digital marketing experience, in a B2B environment. Experience with a growing SaaS or technology company is a big plus.
- Experience working in a HubSpot environment.
- Ability to track, measure, and report on various marketing activities to determine effectiveness and ROI. Ideally, you will have done this within Google Analytics, but experience with HubSpot’s reporting tools is a big plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data. This person should also be able to make projections of future results based upon past performance data.
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle, as well as post-sales marketing to existing customers for retention and upselling.
- Skilled in problem-solving and project management; the ability to multitask will be essential, as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic skills with the Adobe Creative Suite - you will be expected to optimize images for the web. The ability to create or edit assets in Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- Video production and editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience working with a global company is a plus.