Here’s your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an in-house team for one of the largest, most successful retailers in the U.S. If you have the passion and ability to create and manage designs that tell compelling stories and inspire our customers, then we want to meet you. The Content Manager will be integral in developing, creating, and editing best-in-class content across various channels and media (digital, social, video, print). The position reports to the Copy Director. If you thrive in a fast-paced, reactive environment, then you are a great candidate. We are seeking someone with strong creative talent and the desire to be part of a highly skilled in-house creative team.
- Develop content plan, calendar, and budget that support all brand campaigns.
- Write, review, and edit copy for all content and social channels, including blog posts, social media posts, image captions, and video, as well as special content as needed.
- Establish partnerships with external creators, influencers, production companies, and agencies to produce a variety of story types across a broad spectrum of customer touchpoints.
- Ensure copy is well-written, thoroughly reported, on-brand, grammatically correct, and logical, while in line with our style guide.
- Work across departments and with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission and brand voice to inspire ideas and content.
- Collaborate with design partners, developers, marketing team, and others to obtain outstanding information and ensure all changes provided have been implemented.
- Incorporate feedback, comments, and changes from stakeholders swiftly with a positive, solution-driven attitude.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, practicing effective communication with team members and managers at all times.
- 7+ years of professional experience in editorial content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Advertising, English, or related studies
- Examples of your writing
- Ability to create unique, smart, engaging content that contributes to a high customer engagement rate
- Ability to work collaboratively with others with respect for their unique contributions
- Strong attention to detail; ability and willingness to proofread yours and others’ work thoroughly and effectively
- Preferred experience: retail industry, home design, decorating, creative agency and/or a start-up environment
- Preferred skills: Workfront, SmartSheets
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.