Content Management Systems Developer (Entry - Level)
As an entry-level Content Management Systems Developer, you will have the opportunity to develop and support the company's Content Management Systems - Technical Support, Online Help, Knowledge Base, Learning Management, and Resource Centers. You will leverage knowledge of advanced Content Management and Web development techniques/technologies to support various output formats within our CMS and extend our customer-facing web applications.
- 1-2 years working experience in a Content Management system, such as Astoria.
- 1-2 years programming experience in DITA Open ToolKit, XSLT, and XSL-FO.
- 1-2 years programming experience in Java/J2EE.
- Familiarity with WCM platforms and technologies, such as Drupal, PHP, MySQL, and Apache Tomcat.
- Familiarity with mobile technologies, such as HTML5/CSS3/JQuery Mobile.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Computer Science (or related major) program.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple, moderately complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of technology implementation methodologies, such as Agile and SDLC.