A successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Army Training Information System (ATIS) enterprise content management (ECM) system. This individual will ensure that the ECM system is the system of record for business documentation. Works together alongside the IT Data Management team to evaluate processes and deliver solutions, creating appropriate data classification and process flow documentation accordingly. This individual will work closely with all lines of business to drive the continued adoption of the ECM platform and inject it into business processes. This individual may train end-users on new ECM system functionality and coordinate all ECM upgrades and training efforts. Together with project management members of the ATIS team, this individual will work with project stakeholders to ensure successful ECM system integration with new data initiatives as part of ATIS. Alongside the data managers, this individual will also complete project work associated with ECM data conversion efforts from other imaging platforms.
• Manages ATIS ECM system.
• Works to ensure ECM adoption and injects into business processes.
• Trains end-users on new ECM system functionality.
• Completes project work as required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
A Bachelor's and 3 years' experience is required for this role. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement.
• University degree in the field of data management, computer science, information science, management information systems, or at least 5 years related work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in direct support of an enterprise content management system as a system administrator or similar.
• Experience with customer engagement including story boarding, design, and implementation.
• Prior experience in the administration of an ECM platform required.
• Experience in Oracle 12.
• Strong understanding and experience leading teams using Agile and Scrum principles.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills in support of administrator, subject matter expert, and end-user training preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Visio preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically.
• Active Secret security clearance required.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Experience in an academic environment.
• Understanding of latest trends in the software development industry, including Cloud.
• Highly skilled in administrative experience of OpenText and/or Oracle Enterprise Learning Management or similar system.
• Knowledge in large dynamic enterprise websites.
Position ID: J0318-1264