About Your Role:
The Content Integrity & Compliance Manager will be responsible for establishing robust, best-in-class, fact checking and update processes for Performance Marketing content at Dotdash. From student and personal loan rates, to meal delivery services, to online classes, to hotels and more, you will be tasked with ensuring compliance, accuracy, clarity, and reliability across all of Dotdash’s verticals, including Verywell, Investopedia, Byrdie, The Spruce, Lifewire, Liquor, Tripsavvy, and more.
About Your Contributions:
- Maintain documentation for internal audits, internal reference guides, and external partner requirements
- Ensure our databases of financial product information remains up to date and accurate at all times
- Acquire and cultivate a working knowledge of partner requirements and expectations
- Proactively seek out process and technology solutions that reduce exposure to risk, prevent bottlenecks, and reduce redundant manual tasks
- Provide advertiser partners with necessary documentation for completed changes, issue remediation, and ongoing reporting requirements
- In collaboration with the Growth and Performance Marketing teams, you’ll develop fact checking, update and compliance/review board processes and structures to continually scrutinize and improve content
- Lead the charge on all content update processes, making sure it’s executed thoughtful and thoroughly, so we have the most accurate and up to date content
- You’ll be the primary point of contact/liaison between the Performance Marketing and Growth team
- You’ll work with the Performance Marketing editors on flagging content that needs a substantial update
- You’ll work with the Senior Editorial Director to come up with new content improvement projects that the Growth team can implement
- Work with a team of contract employees to carry out tasks that drive content integrity initiatives across thousands of articles in Performance Marketing
- Seven or more years of journalistic research or fact checking experience, preferably in service of creating highly trustworthy content at a reputable, digital health or finance publisher, and ideally with strong generalist understanding of research across other specialties.
- Experience establishing and revising editorial review workflows to keep pace with rapidly changing business needs and user expectations.
- The capacity to gracefully incorporate feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders while holding the line on overarching team priorities and needs.
- Self-starter who can work with a variety of internal teams—from contractors to editors—to develop smart solutions for complex challenges.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and communication skills with a high attention to detail.