FIGS is looking for an awesome Content Director to join our growing Marketing Team. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Brand and assist with the conception and execution of all email, ad and copywriting projects at FIGS. The ideal candidate is a skilled and passionate storyteller that is comfortable working within a brand’s specific voice.
This role will manage a small team, execute 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns, email series and digital and print content. Success will be measured by your ability to create awesome content execute on projects, deepen customer engagement and grow brand awareness.
What You’ll Do
- Create fun, authentic and engaging content emails that align with FIGS brand goals, vision and voice
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop communications and content strategies, as well as execute creative ideas and plans across business units
- Partner with the internal creative team to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of Brand marketing deliverables
- Facilitate the relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of copywriters adn brand storytellers
What You Have
- A Bachelors degree with 5-10 years of leadership experience in brand marketing
- Experience copywriting for a direct-to-consumer brand in a high growth stage
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns
- Ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities
- Independent, leader who simplifies processes and loves consistency
- A creative eye and sophisticated taste level
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- A strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.