- Author and maintain course content for a portfolio of financial and wealth planning courses.
- Lead the development and maintenance of client-advisor planning scenarios through a practical simulation of the financial planning and wealth management processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise, consulting, recommendations and ideas to support activities with clients.
- Review and QA content authored by other content specialists.
- Assess client needs by providing consultative services and understanding specific challenges faced by their business or industry.
- Manage content development plans, budgets and schedules for new courses and for updates and revisions to existing courses.
- Monitor the industry and the competitive landscape for information required to update course content and ensure content remains accurate and relevant.
- Work closely with internal and/or external partners to schedule course updates and revisions.
- Provide academic and course support services to students to create a value-added learning experience.
Moody’s Analytics, a division of Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world’s leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, includingquantitative creditrisk models, credit analysis software,portfolio management analytics, economic research,financial data, pricing andvaluation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody’s Analyticsalso distributesinvestor-oriented research and data developed by Moody’sInvestors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topicalevents. The Moody’s Analytics Learning Solutions business in Canada operates as the Canadian Securities Institute, the leading provider in Canada offinancial learning, credentials and certification.
- Undergraduatedegree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably in business or commerce.
- Possess a financial planning designation, such as PFP, CFP or Fin.Pl preferred.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g., MBA, Master’s) is an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a financial advisory capacity with client relationship experience in financial planning or wealth management functional areas (exposure to advising high net worth clients an asset).
- Previous involvement in overseeing, developing educational training or delivering eLearning training is an asset.
- Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior officers and key stakeholders.
- A solid team orientation, with demonstrated capacity to both influence direction and accept sound input, all with the goal of arriving at world-class training solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English (French and otherlanguages as assets).
- Must be self-motivated, have a high level of initiative, be results and detail-oriented and strive for excellence.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities, often independently to achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Familiarity or experience with eLearning platforms and content management systems is an asset.
- Comfort level working with technology and in collaboration with technology specialists in an eLearning setting.