Content Development Associate
(US - preferably East coast)
Reporting to the Global Head - Thought Leadership Institute, the content development and editor will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing on highly engaging content for our thought leadership programs.
This role involves strategic content development and requires proven success in creative content interaction, strong content marketing expertise to align content development process and type with the marketing channels.
• Develop unique and compelling thought leadership content centered around key business and technology trends and opportunities relevant to Global 2000 senior executives.
• Collaborate with various SMEs, content partners (writers, designers, etc.), marketing teams and other resources to develop thought leadership assets that will be deployed across a variety of media and channels
• Manage the development of thought leadership content, including the editorial calendar
• Identify trends and content topics for thought leadership and pitch content concepts
• Partner with Marketing to supportcampaign and measure and assess the success of content strategy across all channels and regularly report and present the results
• You must have the ability to convert complex and varying explanations into concise and compelling value propositions and proof point articulations supporting those propositions
• While content development and editing will be the primary focus for this role there will also be the opportunity to work with the team on wide range of marketing programs.
• Deliverables will include but not be limited to white papers, case studies, primary and secondary based reports, infographics, blogs, videos, social media cards, tweets, etc.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of the thought leadership porgrams
• Master degree in communications, business journalism, marketing preferred
• 10+ years' experience in thought leadership content development and editing
• Work experience at global consulting and other professional services firms is a must
• Experience writing about topics at the intersection of business and technology
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of content strategy and marketing
• Passion for technology, with the drive to stay on top of industry trends and best practices
• Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to effectively develop and implement processes and procedures as needed
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a dedicated team
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Assertive, flexible and a strong sense of urgency
• High attention to detail and accuracy