Content Development Manager - Monogram
This Content Development Manager position on the Commercial Learning Team works alongside Subject Matter Experts to develop best-in-classlearning materials for bothinternal and external audiences. The Content Development Manager implements both eLearning and classroom based content incorporating methods that effectively support all adult learning styles.
What you will Do
- Work alongside a team of Content Development Managers to identify product learning needs and develop a training strategy to execute new product introduction (NPI) learning materials for all product categories.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Engineers, and Marketing Managers to assemble the best product learning content utilizing industry insights and storytelling.
- Develop impactful, creative and relevant tools to provide Monogram training to our internal sales team and our Customers through use of, but not limited to, PowerPoint, printed brochures/guides, video, and e-Learning modules.
- Assemble and manage online training content to be delivered to our National Account partner’s learning management systems or internal websites.
- Support and facilitate weekly Monogram Experience Center (MEC) classroom-led sessions as assigned by the MEC team.
- Educate designers, builders, and remodelers through facilitating continuing education courses and attending Monogram events, as needed.
- Relocation assistance: Yes
What you need to Succeed
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3years of Sales, Marketing or Product training experience
- Demonstrated strength in content creation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing and able to travel to GE Appliances sites and customers, as needed
- Previous experience in curriculum development desirable
- Previous experience in e-Learning module creation
- Experience in using CRM tool such as Salesforce.com
- Prior training experience
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter; demonstrated excellence in time management, planning and detail management