Content Developer Manager, Advisory
Do you have exceptional writing skills and a desire to create impactful content that positively supports client engagement, product awareness and revenue attainment? If you also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a team-focused culture, keep reading.
The Content Developer Manager, Advisory will be responsible for developing written content and assets for various client-facing channels (publications, websites, communities, social, etc.) to support the delivery of communication programs and demand generation campaigns. As a member of the marketing team within the Credit Union Solutions (CUS) business unit of Fiserv you will interact with associates from many groups within Fiserv including product, client support, account management and others that work together to create a positive experience for our credit union clients. This role will support marketing and communication programs that have a direct impact on client-facing programs aimed at keeping clients informed and connected to Fiserv.
What does a great Content Developer Manager, Advisory do?
- Draft copy for new, and edit existing marketing and sales support collateral including, but not limited to white papers, case studies, FAQ files, promotional emails, web content, and e-newsletters in conjunction with product management, product marketing, and sales.
- Draft articles and other timely written content to support ongoing client communication initiatives.
- Interview key subject matter experts and draft written content that brings client and success stories to a broader audience.
- Using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and others, populate various marketing content into approved, Fiserv-branded templates, and make edits to existing collateral as needed.
- Translate complex information and data sets into messages that focus on the critical priorities, with clear, concise and impactful information in written format.
- Develop visual and written creative that allows for a consistent brand experience across all deliverables, such as sales collateral, presentations, tradeshow graphics, video, web content, advertising, etc.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired (Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or other related field)
- 5+ years proven experience in a writing focused role
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills and content development experience for multiple communication channels and vehicles
- Resilience in accepting creative feedback and handling multiple inputs while being able to clearly articulate a well-thought-out point of view
- Exceptional personal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Adaptable to change and willing to learn and grow as team and business needs evolve
- Strong conceptual thinker and creative problem solver
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality is a requirement
- Collaborative approach/mindset
- Strong time management and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with little supervision
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Direct marketing and marketing automation platform experience such as Silverpop, Marketo or Oracle/Eloqua, and/or Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience in the design and creative process applied to digital and print media in support of integrated marketing communications programs
- Knowledge of current digital platforms, front-end web design and email template design
- Understanding of the financial services technology sector and marketing into retailfinancial institutions
- 20% within the United States
WHO WE ARE:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Job ID R-10096183