Content Developer, AI
at Udacity (View all jobs)Mountain View
Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtualreality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Learning Products team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Udacity is hiring a full time Content Developer to join our Deep Learning Nanodegree team, part of our School of AI.
As a Content Developer, you will build and improve the learning experience for thousands of students enrolled in our Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree programs, and will have the opportunity to make a real impact in their lives.
Why would you want to be an Instructor at Udacity?
- Be an instructor on camera and develop a worldwide following of students and industry experts.
- Represent Udacity at conferences and become known as an influencer in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Learn new skills from industry experts and help them translate their knowledge into an effective curriculum.
- Join us at the forefront of our mission to democratize education.
- Create content for our artificial intelligence programs and instruct students with animations, live action videos, and screencasts.
- Develop and maintain code for exercises and projects built with PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit learn, and others.
- Understand technical concepts and how to break them down to effectively guide students through learning complex concepts.
- Bring in support from other teams such as video production to create engaging course material, think outside the box on how to make students excited to learn.
- Review the work of your teammates to ensure high quality content
- Experience implementing machine learning models in Python.
- Devoted to providing the best possible experience for students.
- Has developed educational content before (ie as a professor, TA, or other MOOC author).
- Related: Has shipped products/code to real users. Understands thinking from a user/studentstandpoint, and improving content over time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.