5 - 7 years
Posted 36 days ago
Enterprise Cloud SaaS, UC, CCaaS, CX, Customer Experience Sales Opportunity - seeking a strong New Logo Hunter for this remote sales opportunity encompassing the Denver, Colorado Region and the Pacific Northwest region. Remote preference is Denver.
Must have extensive knowledge and a successful track record of selling SaaS, CCaaS, UCaaS, WFO, or Contact Center multi-year license contracts to the mid to large enterprise market within the region.
Please do not submit a resume if you do not know or have some or all of the following experience.
Must have successful quota exceeding sales history in mid to large enterprise accounts. A minimum of five years experience selling some or all of the following: UC, UCaaS, CCaaS, SaaS, ACD, CTI, IVR, WFO, WFM, Dialer, Cloud, Hybrid and/or Premise Communications. Artificial Intelligence a plus with Contact Center integration SaaS encompassing the Enterprise Customer Experience Market - Multiple Enterprise Verticals.
This Senior Hunter Enterprise Sales position creates, identifies and closes sales within the Denver West to the PAC/NW region. Primary preference given to a Denver based candidate with secondary markets Portland or Seattle. The primary responsibility is to acquire new customers and drive revenue in the Denver to PAC/NW Region. We're seeking a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time to Mid to Large Enterprise Accounts.
We look for professional business to business sales executives who are aggressive team players with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and transactional deals. Short sales cycle with ability to move on to close additional Cloud CCaaS / SaaS / UC / AI business,
Company provides excellent well established support from executive management with local accessible engineering pre/post sales support and account management. Some internal leads provided through aggressive marketing campaigns.
· Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
· Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, trade shows, etc.
· Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
· Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
· Develop business plan and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
· Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within internal forecasting system (SFDC)
· Self-generate leads from a personal network, referral partners, and regional networking events
· Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
A proven professional and ambitious sales hunter and closer exceeding established revenue quota's.
· 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
· Strong preference for Contact Center Software (or H/W) Sales in the mid to large enterprise market
· Proven track record of sales excellence
· Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
· Be able to work remotely, independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
· Superior professional presence and business acumen
· Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
Our Public Traded OEM/Cloud client is a consistent Gartner Leader with multiple and multi-year industry awards. Multi-year consistent quarterly revenue increases, A Strong Brand and well established Industry Respected Leader with a long-term well established client base worldwide, Our client provides cloud contact center software solutions to inbound, outbound, blended, and multi-channel call centers worldwide.
The company offers a virtual platform enabling cloud technologies, such as: automatic call distribution (ACD), computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR), Omni-Channel - text, chat, sms, voicemail, as well as predictive, progressive, power, and preview Dialers, workforce optimization (WFO), workforce management (WFM), Speech Recognition cloud products and professional services for a total customer experience.
A proven and very successful short transactional sales cycle - 90 to 120 days. Demo, Question and Answer, Contract Signature. Implementation when the client is ready.
Local and accessible management and engineering support. As well as an established internal business development team. Great Culture, Brand, Fun Job, Great People who love winning deals and enjoying Work/Life Balance.