- Develop and implement and internal training program for our centers.
- Train and evaluate resources in I2C on CS skills.
- Participate in calibration sessions and incorporate client's expectations on the floor.
- Conduct other training to contribute in resource development.
- Design, develop and enhance training and development programs based on company and individual needs.
- Consult with the management team on innovative ways to provide solutions to quality issues.
- Design and write new training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the progress of trainees.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of training programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary in order to adapt to planned and unexpected business changes.
- Gather and incorporate feedback into curriculum to promote continuous operational improvement.
- Certify new hires after transition from training to production environment.
- Standardize CS training function in across all centers.
- Any task assigned by the management.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Min. Bachelor ,Preferably MBA
- RequiredExperience: Min. 2years in similar position.
- Relevant experiencepreferably with a background from call center.
- Soft ,polite and good understanding of customer services.
- Familiar with basic computer operations.
- Flexible and open personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably without an accent.
- Spark to learn and make a career in the relevant field.