Join our team of solution engineers whose goal is to delight and partner with our customers as they analyze, design, build, and support our customer's contact center solutions requirements. On this team, you will be working in a highly dynamic environment and making an impact on the business as you are an integral member of the customer experience. You will be collaborating with Star2Star Development teams, Support and QA to design, build, consult, and troubleshoot.
In this highly visible role as a Solution Engineer, you will:
- Partner with the sales team as you demonstrate your analytical skills with understanding the business reasons for the workflow and requirements.
- Ability to meet competing priorities as you assist in Contact Center Solution design, configuration, and best in class delivery.
- Partner with internal teams, including sales, development, support and, QA as you updated, track and communicate strategies and workflows to meet customer’s requirements.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the design, expansion, and enhancement of IVRs and call flows, while also assisting in troubleshooting issues in production.
- A clear understanding of reporting and impacts to reporting with respect to routing changes while acting with a sense of urgency.
- Utilize your strong writing skills by creating a call flow documentation and Visio diagrams for programming and call center reference
- 5+ years of Contact Center Solutions experience (Voice, IVR, and Multi-channel)
- Previous experienceworking withCRM systems
- Prior customer interfacing, consulting, or pre-sales experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that can quickly change direction
- Ability to travel- between 50-75%.
- Open to the following locations: Dallas, Salt Lake, Denver, Chicago, Austin, Houston.
- We are the technology leaders in the new era of world-changing innovation for business communications. We offer the world’s most complete scalable cloud communications systems.
- We are a team of visionary leaders, game changers, and pioneers who are passionate about reshaping the ways productive people collaborate and cooperate in our working lives.
- We have a dynamic and fast paced culture, fostering a team atmosphere that pushes everyone forward and encourages your professional and personal growth. Internal movement, whether it’s a new role or a new department, is integral to our culture and expansion
- We are part of a winning team that continues to earn numerous awards, including The Frost & Sullivan UC Excellence Award, The Inc. Magazine 500|5000, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Star2Star is a growing company with multiple openings. Check out our website for more career openings and see how you can be a rising star within our organization.