The Contact Center Solutions Leader uses their deep understanding of the contact center industry to provide BroadSoft, Partners, and End Users with collateral and tools to enable their success in selling, implementing, and supporting the BroadSoft Contact Center solution portfolio. The DCCS must be able to distill and clearly convey the capabilities of the product, and identify and articulate the key technical differentiators.
Duties and responsibilities
- Produce new materials and update product existing materials related to current and planned product capabilities, including:
- Product presentations
- Product datasheets
- Product guides
- Sales proposal templates
- Salesqualification guides
- “How to” product tutorials / cheat-sheets
- ROI calculator
- Provide compelling technical materials by synthesizing complex concepts into customer field, and channel-centric materials.
- Establish trusted, productive relationships with key personnelinternally and externally
- Subject Matter Experts in product management, engineering, implementation & support teams, as well as external partners.
- Collaborators and Resources in Documentation & Marketing
- Sales Teams and Channel Partners
- Collect needs and communicate results to key customers internally and externally
- Work with marketing team to ensure compliance of materials with corporate standards
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution, preferably in a technical field
- Five+ years experience in Contact Center Technology, particularly in the areas of Solutions, Technical Product Marketing, Product Management, and/or Sales Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to work effectively with teams spread across multiple geographies