Acumen Solutions is currently hiring Contact Center Solution Architects to join the team in our New York, NY location.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
We currently have a Senior level position open for a Contact Center Architect with experience in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience as a Contact Center solutions architect, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies with CRM solutions.
- Deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization, focusing on call centers / contact center key metrics within each and what it takes to grow from a call center to contact center
- Experience working with field service software
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred or related experience
- Must be willing to travel (average 50%)
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Must meet skills and experience mentioned above in Specific Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in Salesforce (or comparable CRM application) configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS products; Salesforce ideal
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
- Must share a non-branded sample Solution Design Document and present it to an Acumen Solutions interviewer