As a Contact Center Site Leader, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience by creating and leading an environment of operational excellence. You'll meet these responsibilities by partnering with senior leadership as well as a being a
hands-on Contact Center expert handling both strategic and tactical development of our growing contact center business and services. Working collaboratively with our other locations and with access to best-in-class technology for multi-channel experiences, workforce optimization and analytics, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing Contact Center functions such as recruiting, developing, and retaining an all-star team, identifying and sharing of departmental and technical support best practices as well as defining, documenting and tracking processes that allow you to scale the operation with
- Deliver results against defined KPIs that include measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development.
- Define and execute a strategy for overall operations review and process improvement for all programs.
- Work with the Customer Relationship Managers, Operations Managers, and others to ensure a common vision of the customer experience and alignment regarding service expectations and inputs required to deliver on expectations.
- Review and regularly monitor program performance and develop plans to rectify the problems and provide feedback on results for continual process improvement.
- Provide consistent leadership as the senior member of the management team onsite, providing guidance in matters relating to operational and financial performance, personnel and community involvement.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, performance standards, staffing levels, and supervision
- Ensure staff accountability through routine observation, reporting and performance management and through timely, thorough preparation of performance appraisals for direct staff reports. Review and approve performance appraisals for all Customer Care staff.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships to attract and retain the quantity and quality of agents required to meet ongoing and seasonal staffing need
- Take appropriate action on employee issues related to job performance and professional conduct, with assistance from and in collaboration with the Human Resource Department.
- Prepare annual budget (will need to work in conjunction with the IL Site leader since the programs overlap in location) to attain business goals with operational stability, scalability and efficiency.
- Produce regular reports on performance, summarizing the data, identifying trends,
creating solutions to bridge identified gaps, comparing budgeted and actual results and reconciling differences.
- Communicate performance, performance drivers and actions to improve performance to cross-functional teams and senior leadership monthly, quarterly, annually and as requested.
- Prepare customer pro forma data for new client channels which includes pricing, revenue, and gross margins projections.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least ten years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience managing and leading multi-channel, multi-client contact center operations
- Operational performance analysis and reporting experience
- Program implementation and management experience
- Prior experience managing workforce operations in a production environment, preferably multi-channel contact center with shared and dedicated resources
- Supervisory experience
- Budget, financial analysis, and pricing of services experience
- Account/Client management experience
- Experience with formal performance improvement methodologies based on statistical analysis (Lean Six Sigma), change management (CCMP), or project management experience highly desired
- Experience with Multi-Channel Contact Center Platforms (e.g. ACD) for contact management, skills based routing and campaign establishment and reporting desired
- Workforce Optimization Platform experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to recruit, retain, supervise, motivate, coach and develop staff
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, influence and engage staff to exceed performance initiatives
- Proven track record for process improvement and operations excellence
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking skills required to make appropriate workforce planning decisions based on current and historical information
- Ability to develop and formulate short and long range plans and financial and business acumen
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to work with or manage cross functional teams who are often in multiple work locations
- Proven record of identifying and implementing best practices
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively present information at all levels of the organization