Papa’s mission is to support families throughout the aging journey. Every day 11,000 people in the United States turn 65. Loneliness is a disease and Social Determinants of Health have huge impacts on people’s lives. The Papa team and our tens of thousands of Papa Pals are here to provide companionship, support, and care to millions of families. Backed by amazing partners, Papa has raised over $31M in funding. Our investors include Canaan, Comcast Ventures, Pivotal Ventures (Melinda Gates’ fund), Initialized Capital, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher’s fund), YCombinator, Operator Partners and Magnify Ventures.
Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role: The Quality Assurance role will assist and support the Care Team by accessing and reviewing current operations and implementing new ideas to generate growth. The Quality Assurance role will also be responsible for inspecting calls, chats, and emails and confirm our customers are receiving a 5-star customer service experience. This role also consists of collaborating with the Care Team and providing preparation and support to the employees to corroborate company goals are being met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and execute the business plan for the field of responsibility to achieve company goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational developments.
- Identify and ensure concerns are resolved, using your own judgment or discussing with others when needed.
- Oversee the execution of QA guidelines, methods, and programs
- Develop, review, and interpret business reports, and use the information to identify operational enhancements
- Operate with the teams to recognize the potential for any operational concerns, evaluate risks, and settle issues before the software is complete.
- Administer various inspections on new and existing software products to guarantee that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Work with the Customer Experience & Sales teams to gather & quantify product quality complaints.
- Review phone calls, chats, and emails that our teams have with customers to ensure that our customers receive 5-star customer support.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and helping employees to assure that criteria is met.
- Generate reports to track growth.
- Form strategies to increase productivity.
- Non-hierarchical, with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves, multitask and dive into details
- A lack of ego, driven by group outcome, not the individual outcome
- Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-based roles required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Solid computer skills with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in decision making, data collection, and analysis, organizing, and planning
Salary & Benefits:
- Market competitive salary
- Bonus provided based on individual goals
- Health benefits
- Health Care, Vision, Dental
- PTO + paid holidays (available after 90-days)
- 401K + matching