As a Project Manager, you'll be working within our CX Transformation customer-facing project management team to manage enterprise-wide Contact Center solutions and new implementations for customers from many verticals. Our focus is to consult with both quality and a sense of urgency.
You will be part of a team that will transform the way Samsung services customers through your dedication to customer success. We are passionate about our customers and our products, and we are committed to creating a better world full of richer digital experiences.
- Handling all aspects of project delivery and develop Project Delivery Model as per project requirements.
- Planning and execution of complex Call Center technology project lifecycle implementations.
- Interfacing with Management, PMO program stakeholders, and customer representatives.
- Facilitating the definition and documentation of project requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Managing scope, coordinating delivery efforts, and driving the change management and implementation process.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, action logs, and risk and issue logs.
- Being accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Handling resource forecasting and tracking.
- Tracking and presenting dashboard project metrics to management.
- Applying subject matter expertise on information technologies required to design and deliver custom solutions.
- Ensuring all flow down requirements are managed to overall project scope.
- Leading cross-functional, high performance, virtual teams.
- Escalating issues that require executive attention.
- Driving customer advocacy, care & sales strategy program aligned to corporate goal.
- Optimizing multi-channel & multi-tiered programs for improved productivity career path.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including 5+ years as a project manager.
- Project management experience in Contact Center Services.
- Active or Pending PMP certification.
- Microsoft Office experience (Project, Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% nationwide.
- Vendor management skills, including contract agreements, negotiations, service level agreements, and performance measurements.
- Capability to effectively communicate with all project stakeholders.
- Ability to perform with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.