We are looking for Contact Center Operations Practice Lead for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Contact Center Operations Practice Lead
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The client is looking for an energetic, qualified, senior leader in the contact center services space.
- The preferred candidate will be a key contributor to developing and executing the strategic approach for the provision of standardized technology platforms that meet the needs of the individual contact centers and their respective missions.
- The Contact Center Operations Practice Lead will be responsible for providing leadership to explore tiered service models and appropriate channels for service delivery, and evaluate opportunities to standardize technology platforms to improve performance and achieve cost savings through economies of scale.
- The successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively across agencies, discover and champion the needs of business customers and the constituents they serve, and provide technology and process solutions.
- This position requires a substantial amount of interaction with vendors and service suppliers.
- This role requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties.
- The Contact Center Operations Practice Lead will be based primarily in Boston, although the position will require travel to Commonwealth Contact Centers.
- The role will report to Council leadership, and will require active collaboration with the agencies and contact centers they represent, and other state partners. This is a contract opportunity.
- Development of Model Contact Center
- Work with a third-party organization to develop a model contact center.
- Conduct a gap analysis between the model contact center and current Commonwealth operations.
- Report out to leadership on the model contact center and the gap analysis.
- Inventory of Business Requirements and Industry Best Practices
- Identify specific business, technical, and functionality requirements for all Commonwealth contact centers and catalog various operational models currently in practice across the Commonwealth.
- Define different models of contact centers based on existing operations.
- Report out to leadership on requirements, models, and practices.
- Development of Contact Center Technology Procurement Strategy
- Based on industry best practices and the business requirements identified, develop a procurement strategy outlining technical specifications and functionalities needed across state government.
- Make a recommendation to solicit a single technology solution for all contact centers, or a suite of technology solutions based on contact center size, call volume, organizational purpose, or other differentiating attributes.
- Work with leadership to prepare for technology procurement, including but not limited to gathering a strategic sourcing team, establishing evaluation criteria, and authoring and issuing one or more procurement vehicles.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university in business, information technology, computer science, or other related fields, or equivalent combination of education and work experiencerequired. Master?s Degreepreferred.
- Minimum 10 years? leadership experience in a contact center environment.
- Minimum 10 years? leadership responsibility in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- 7+ years of senior leadership experience in a complex contact center and/or IT environment, including setting and delivering strategic objectives and focusing on continuous improvement efforts. Demonstrated ability to develop/articulate a vision and translate into practical actions steps and results.
- Broad knowledge of current trends in contact center operations, technology, and service provision.
- Prior state government or public service experience is a significant plus. Experience leading contact center operations transformation in both the public and private sectors is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and achieve both short-term results and long-term objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate and achieve results in a complex, multi-location, organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; with the ability to effectively relate and communicate at all levels, including explaining technical matters in business terms. Requires outstanding presentation, persuasion, and influential capabilities that elicit confidence and credibility.
- Ability to be a champion for change and continuous improvement within IT and the business
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Excellent day-to-day operating management skills ? ability to execute coupled with a disciplined approach and an ability to effectively manage risk. Ability to lead through uncertainty and transition.
- Resourceful, flexible, and a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Able to develop, motivate, and lead cross-functional and federated teams through difficult change.
- Must have a high level of personal integrity. Experienced in building consensus and support and resolving enterprise-level governance issues in a large, multi-divisional, multi-location organizational structure.
- Proven record of success initiating and executing major business technology or IT change programs across a large and diverse customer base.