As the Senior Project Manager you will co-lead a multi-year effort to effectively plan, prepare, implement, and adopt a new customer relationship and billing system (CS Re-Platform) within the Customer Contact Center (CCC). The CS Re-Platform program will require significant planning, coordination, integration, and change across multiple stakeholders. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to align, integrate and effectively influence customer interaction efforts, and will establish and mature processes and accountability for the role of Customer Interaction Process Owner. This position will lead business process strategy, design, policy, and implementation-related decision-making, as well as be responsible for enabling high performance and customer satisfaction through contact center processes.
- Plans and leads activities to enable CS Re-Platform success in the Customer Contact Center (CCC) and across customer interaction channels.
- Applies project management practices to facilitate and coordinate resources, plan and lead work streams necessary to prepare for the successful implementation of a new customer relationship and billing system.
- Develops and maintains CS Re-Platform roadmap of activities for CCC, and identifies dependencies and pre-cursor activities.
- Supports planning efforts to quantify business benefits, and tenaciously drives for benefits achievement.
- Participates in CS Re-Platform program workshops and planning meetings, and will become a subject matter expert on as-is and to-be processes.
- Identifies CCC resource needs to support the program, monitors engagement effectiveness, and fosters employee recognition.
- Develops and maintains metrics to measure and communicate CCC CS Re-Platform objectives and results, and partners with stakeholders to identify risks, issues, and leading indicators.
- Identifies need for policy decisions, cross-functional alignment, and problem resolution, and facilitates decision-making processes.
- Incorporates performance metrics into performance management processes and leads reviews with leadership.
- Leads CCC team to develop recruitment, training, and facilities strategies for CCC staff augmentation.
- Participates in system design activities, and coordinates activities across resources to identify change impacts to customers and employees.
- Leads CCC activities as necessary to support blueprinting, data governance, data cleansing, and change management, and integrates stakeholders external to CCC for Customer Interaction processes.
- Is a positive, energetic role model and change agent for the program.
- Leads activities to establish and mature processes and accountability for the role of Customer Interaction Process Owner.
- Establishes and implements engagement model with customer-facing organizations across SCE.
- Maintains knowledge of and influences strategic plans, initiatives, and priorities for customer interactions.
- Leads and supports CS Re-Platform Customer Interaction process ownership
- Participates on customer interaction-related projects and teams as a CCC Sponsor or subject matter expert.
- Influences CCC strategies to align with customer interaction priorities across the company.
- Develops and implements change management activities.
- In partnership with CS Re-Platform program change management team and CSOD change management resources, conducts stakeholder analyses, and evaluates extent and impact of changes due to CS Re-Platform, strategic initiatives, and organizational transformation.
- Assesses culture and work environment in light of desired organizational behaviors and change, and participates in influence strategy development.
- Leads and/or sponsors change management plans and implementation.
- Where appropriate, designs and creates communications collateral.
- Implements actions to adopt or adapt or create policy and/or processes.
- Influences design and scope of training development and delivery.
- Ten (10) or more years of project management experience
- Intermediate to high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical field
- 5 years of experience leading, coaching, mentoring and/or supervising a team
- Experience implementing SAP CRM or billing systems
- Experience with SCE’s CSRP Program
- PMP certified
- LEAN Six Sigma certified
- Knowledge of SCE Customer Contact Center processes
- Prior experience working in a customer contact center
- Prior experience in strategic planning
- Prior experience implementing technology projects
- Process modeling experience