- Performs call/case monitoring to documents trend data and develop best practices
- Performs quality reviews of email communications
- Uses quality monitoring management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Performs review of service quality and data processing systems to ensure a compliant environment
- Performs various department audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provides feedback to contact center leaders and management.
- Recommends policy and procedure enhancements to service quality guidelines
- Supports the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion an Associate's degree
- Minimum three years’ experience in a call center environment, with prior team leadership experience
- Must have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio
- Experience with FCRA compliance in a banking environment
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.