Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 96 days ago
We offer you
The majority of the DTC SM’s day is spent interacting with sales agents, and Quality Managers. The DTC SM is a people manager for a team of sales agents (number based on Business need) and is responsible for the day-to-day sales, performance management, coaching, and development of aligned sales agents, and sales performance, and service through the inbound/outbound calls into the Sales Center.
– Drive the sales results through daily, weekly, monthly sales management results and accountability; consistently coaching to sales targets for the NBBA/MSBA team and organization.
– Manage outbound telesales campaigns.
– Motivate and lead team to execute strategic sales plan; set action plan.
– Monitor each sales agent’s daily performance and compare it with each month’s objectives.
– Assist agents in the selling process whenever needed.
– Address both positive and negative performance issues in a timely and impactful manner; driving accountability for results and immediate improvement towards results.
– Consistently achieve sales goals by managing sales performance against individual and team sales targets through use of coaching, motivation and metrics.
– Calibrate individual performance to ensure that sales agents use proven sales techniques and sales management routines.
– Conduct sales meetings to review performance of sales agents and stimulate greater achievements.
– Deliver consistent, timely sales coaching to agents immediately after calls and after receipt of QA results.
– Offer coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information needed to meet sales objectives.
– Constantly improve the sales skills and tool usage of the team through participation and training delivery of new tools and skills as needed.
– Promptly address quality and/or compliance issues and complete necessary documentation to address any identified carrier concerns.
– Execute and administer HR Policies and evaluate performance management of BAs.
– Motivate sales agents to perform well.
– Ensure the sales floor operations function smoothly (appointment management, customer follow-up, etc.).
– Ensure sales agents are accountable to all individual and overall team operational metrics and supporting performance indicators (SPIs) - workflows, productivity metrics, call handle time, etc.
– Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to the sales agent or service delivery received.
– Partner with fellow managers to coordinate and ensure proper Sales agent skill maintenance, schedule accuracy, process compliance, and stable operational delivery.
– Support delivery of contractual and internal performance standards and support AHN Leadership Team in service, carrier, and client reporting.
– Emphasize the whole job, ensuring that supporting performance indicators (SPIs) are defined and achieved.
– Support new program and client implementations and drive existing client change process.
– Act as an advocate for change and lead in communicating changes and updates with aligned colleagues through daily/weekly huddles or aligned colleagues meetings.
– Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and sales techniques, etc.
– Develop knowledge/content management with accountability for Navigators performance support tools, such as: Therese, KM Tool, Escalation process, Process flows, etc.
– Lead, participate and facilitate cross-department projects as required.
– Assist in development of plans to improve customer satisfaction and overall quality of AHN Delivery.
– Identify process improvements/enhancements to performance support tools and client provisions/processes and share these with appropriate leaders.
– Participate and/or lead special projects that require Direct to Consumer Center participation.
– Represent the Direct to Consumer views on projects in a professional manner.
– Complete project activities on time and accurately. Seek support when necessary if due dates are in jeopardy.
– Provide consistent quality and timely updates to management and staff.
Formal Education & Certification
– Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
– Preferred–Current IL Life and Health insurance license or ability to obtain one
– Preferred–Current RTS status by AHN definition or the ability to achieve RTS during current calendar year
Required Knowledge & Experience
§ 3–5 Years of Sales Industry experience
§ 3–5 Years of People Management experience.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience (Proven/documented)
§ Management experience in one or more of the following:
– Medicare Insurance Telesales (Outbound Preferred)
– Insurance Sales Experience
– Sales Coaching Experience
– Call Center experience
§ Public speaking/Sales Motivational speaking skills
§ Sales planning (Sales Builder and/or Accountability Model experience)
§ Building Relationships
§ Managing Processes
§ Specific domain and plan-specific, and/or market knowledge
§ Experience with customer-focused performance metrics and continuous improvement management
§ Call center operations experience
§ Customer Service Desktop tools
§ Proficiency in THERESE usage
§ Proficient in Excel
§ Proficiency in CS Quality Coaching and Personalized Care Model
§ Systems, Internet and telephony environment
§ Delivery model and best practices skills
§ Strong project management and execution skills
§ Ability to solve problems and create positive customer resolution to reduce escalation
§ Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Job number: 2449802