Perform diverse functions for a regional team that is part of the global risk organization. Function will include: data and financial analysis, engaging model users, stakeholders and regulators to facilitate model development and usage for Consumer Products for critical forecasting processes, including CCAR, ALLL/CECL, pricing, Risk Appetite, Fair Lending, et al.
Responsibilities to include:
- Engage model users and stakeholder delegates on evaluationof model usage and forecast processes, including:
- Model use vetting and implementation across Consumer products (mortgage, card, auto, small business, deposits, GWIM, fair lending)
- Stakeholder engagement on model enhancements
- Ongoing Monitoring Reportconstruction and communication
- MRM liaison for Ongoing Monitoring
- Ad hoc analysis related to model usage
- Data R&D related to model usage
- Support engagement of regulators on evaluationof model usage and forecast processes as appropriate, including:
- Key forecast processes such as CCAR, ALLL/CECL et al.
- Regulatory exams
- Within CRA, partner with model development team, model production team, Forecast Administrator team and Business Support Team to enable quality processes.
- Partner with CCAR/GST, LOB, Risk, BSM/Treasury, Finance, Model Risk Management, Corp Audit.
- Develop deep knowledge of models, production process, model use, and forecast construction process across Consumer products (mortgage, card, auto, small business, deposits, GWIM, fair lending).
• Minimum of B.S or B.A in related quantitative / control-related field or other relatable degree
• 5+ years of financial analysisexperience
• Working knowledge of database software and reporting tools, such as SQL, and SAS.
• Working knowledge of consumer data systems
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work independently and a self-starter.
• Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail, as well as the ability to remain flexible in the face of increased demands, changing priorities and uncertain environment.
• Experience interacting with analytical and/or technology teams
• Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with teams and interface credibly across various LOBs and support partners at both junior and senior levels
• Ability to liaison with internal team members and other Stakeholders in order to enhance current control measures used across business area
• Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels (i.e. colleagues to senior management) and situations (i.e. one-on-one to presentations).
• Project management experience
• Understanding of BAC’s business operations and relationships between business areas, typically acquired through previous financial services experience.
• Strong organizational ability
Job Profile Summary:
Responsible for performing complex analysis and is engaged in the development of modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and otherrisk exposures. Provides analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of performance reports for senior mgt. Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. May participate in or develop complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modelling. Master's degree or large data experiencepreferred; Programming experience like SQL, SAS preferred and/or Micro Strategy experiencepreferred. Minimum of 5 years experience.
Job number: 17070297