$150K — $200K *
Consumer Products and Retail - Oracle Inventory/Merchandising Manager
Are you a Consumer Products & Retail (CP&R) industry expert looking to bring value to clients through understanding the intersection of business and technology, while bringing CP&R specific solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments? Use your knowledge and experience to help clients improve and enhance their global operations to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape.
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Your responsibilities will include providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
• 7+ years of experience working in Consumer Products space (wholesale or distribution companies or with a firm who sells and distributes goods directly to consumers) and/or Retail industry (general merchandisers, specialty apparel or footwear, large food or drug stores, big-box stores, etc.) This industry experience is a must.
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle inventory management, inventory strategy, purchasing replenishment, Oracle Retail Merchandising, price promotions, Oracle Inventory (item supply and demand)
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Strong project management and delivery experience, including project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
• Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
• Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Valid through: 3/4/2021
$150K — $200K
19 days ago