Reporting to the Director of Consumer Marketing, the Associate Director will need to be able to effectively manage multiple projects and work-cross functionally and cross-brand with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met. Key competencies required include project management and ability to define and develop innovative initiatives based on customer insights.
This position will require strong facilitation and communication skills and the ability to communicate with top-level physicians/clinicians, consumers/customers, and senior management team members. The candidate needs to have excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, and people management skills. Specific responsibilities to include:
- Experience in development and execution of promotional collateral with the ability to articulate the value of the promotional materials to the sales organization
- Solid ability to translate market trends and consumer needs/insights to strategy.
- Strong understanding of digital approaches to reach and impact patients.
- Strong understanding of developing / executing patient outreach programs and event marketing to build patient relationships.
- Proven track record in exceeding ROI norms for pharmaceutical consumer marketing programs.
- Experience in brand messaging and aligning a communication strategy and unbranded messaging
- Ability to apply Competitive Intelligence learnings into Marketing Plans, develop and execute tactics to address competitive threats
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and proven ability to advance and drive tactics in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal skills and excellent communication across functions, organizational levels and cultures to help deliver business results
- Strong understanding of current consumer FDA digital guidelines.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- Advanced degreepreferred.
- 8years of consumer marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience of pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing and social media management experience
- Direct or digital marketing agency experiencepreferred
- Thrombosis/Hematology experience is strongly preferred.