As a Manager within Client Leadership, you'll work on a team to provide business insights that matter to our clients. You will be responsible to translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients through day-to-day interaction. This is an incredible growth opportunity, to build your capabilities in research and position yourself for expanded career opportunities. This role will have a focus on Media Effectiveness and Creative Development Strategy, but will work on other solutions as well- including Brand strategy and guidance.
As a Manager in Client Leadership, your responsibilities will include:
- Account Management. Manage day to day account activities, partnering across departments to ensure smooth delivery. Activities include: logic checking deliverables, creating shells for analysis, invoicing, uploading database forms, managing timelines, ad hoc requests
- Insights Delivery. Craft compelling stories, working with your account lead to translate data into insights that address key client business issues. Conduct secondary research to support clients & deliverables. Present findings to internal team for learning and development; support client presentations
- Client Management. Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client needs, questions, solving business problems that drive client satisfaction.
To succeed, you will need:
- 3+ years of market research experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field
- Experience using basic quantitative analytical techniques such as regression and factor analysis.
- A flair for nurturing and building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong detail-orientation with ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office tools and ability to master other needed business tools e.g SPSS, Survey Reporter)