ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading customer experience strategies and projects, including directing complaint management efforts. Responsible for identifying and coordinating efforts to capture opportunities that enhance the customer experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Engages with vendors and other third parties to provide benchmarking information.
- Gathers data and disseminates to the business. Presents findings and actionable recommendations to leadership. Effectively balances customer experience impacts and executional feasibility in prioritizing recommendations.
- Identifies and monitors key performance indicators and customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates key success metrics to leadership through dashboards
- Analyzes trends to identify operational, process or systemic failures that pose a risk to the organization and provide solutions for process improvements.
- Present findings in a compelling manner, both written and verbal, to all levels of the organization (including senior leadership),.
- Partners with extended team members to identify pain points across the customer journey and develops quick and actionable improvements.
- Refines existing data collection methods and develop additional capabilities across the customer journey to create a deep understanding of the customer's end to end experience and reactions to individual components of the experience.
- Reviews, analyzes and recommends strategies to achieve best in class competitive performance in the area of customer experience.
- Works closely with the Digital Team, Call Center and Retail to develop and drive implementation of approved customer experience for credit card across customer interaction channels.
- Acts as program manager as and when needed to ensure optimal execution
- Effectively prioritizes and delivers results concurrently on multiple projects
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience required, 7 years preferred, of lending and financial services with focus on credit card, preferably related to customer experience, digital marketing or digital experience and journey development
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail with proven ability to work autonomously and delivery against multiple priorities in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Strong focus on cross functional relationship management skills that allow for close partnerships and ability to motivate cross functional teams.
- Ability to collaborate with, present to, and persuade Management and across functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi channel marketing with heavy focus on the digital channel
- Ability to perceive, assess and solve internal and external stakeholder requirements and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities.