$100K — $150K *
Function: Responsible is to assist the Regional Manager with the day to day sales and operations of assigned branches within the Region along with the management and operation of the branch in an effective and profitable manner, promoting bank products and services and providing quality customer service and satisfaction in accordance with the bank's policies, procedures, and philosophy. Performs lending activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assumes responsibility for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the branch by performing the following functions:
a. Completes assigned retail training in conjunction with Retail Operations.
b. Develops a sales and quality service culture throughout the branch by acting as coach and team leader to instill a positive attitude and motivate branch employees.
c. Communicates expectations, goals, and objectives to branch personnel.
d. Reviews and recommends improved operating policies and procedures and ensures the proper implementation and maintenance of approved changes.
e. Makes recommendations for branch personnel regarding employment, performance ratings, salary changes, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
f. Guides and advises personnel in the more complex phases of their work, including their personal development and career planning.
2. Manages the branch lending activities in the area of consumer lending:
a. Interviews loan customers.
b. Prepares and processes applications and documentation for all loans.
c. Prepares necessary loan tracking reports.
3. Acts as "first-line" human resource administrator to perform the following functions:
a. Complete STELLAR classes as assigned by Employee Services
b. Completes employee performance reviews and conducts interviews with employees to discuss performance, goals, and objectives.
c. Coordinates with Regional Management and Human Resources on branch staffing needs. Ensures staff development and handles succession planning and other personnel issues.
d. Leads weekly branch sales meetings, provides positive feedback regarding sales activity, and reviews branch sales goals on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
4. Oversees dashboard and pipeline management.
5. Manages branch profitability by paying particular attention to staffing/ES expenses, loan growth, deposit growth, fee income, efficiency ratios, and all assigned budget items.
6. Manages business relationships within the community they serve.
7. Handles certain branch audit responsibilities in the areas of operations, compliance, and security.
8. Directs delivery of services to the customer and attends to customers with special needs.
9. Uses a combination of Sales & Service skills, product knowledge, and knowledge of policies and procedures to suggest additional bank services to achieve lending and deposit growth and refers customers to other departments within the bank as appropriate.
10. Communicates with branch personnel to provide training and review bank policies, product knowledge, and customer service responsibilities.
11. Ensures that standards of professionalism are met by branch personnel.
12. Represents the bank in civic and community functions to enhance image and develop business.
13. Interacts with line of business partners to further expand existing customer relationships and develop new contacts.
14. Keeps informed of current developments and trends and federal and state regulations as they relate to all areas of branch operations.
15. Maintains prescribed security controls to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
16. Ensures that branch facilities are in good operational repair and recommends capital improvements.
17. Works with Regional Manager to establish strategies for goal attainment for the region.
18. Assists in coaching branch teams assigned by Regional Manager.
19. Develops strategies with the assigned teams to achieve goals.
20. Meets with Regional Manager weekly to discuss progress of quarterly assigned team.
21. Serves as part of the Business Development team assisting Community Banking Managers as needed with outside Business Development calling.
22. Serves as the team contact for systems related questions specific but not limited to Encino structure/input, Elavon Eagle system, Elan credit card site.
23. Assists regional manager with monthly manager meetings, weekly teams calls, and market branch meetings.
24. Attends meetings, conference calls in absence of Regional Manager.
25. Handles staff issues and customer complaints with immediate team assignment and in absence of Regional Manager.
26. Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees in other departments. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the branch and in turn, the organization.
27. Requires S.A.F.E. Act certification. Proof of registration with the registry and verification of a unique identifier as established under the guidelines of the S.A.F.E. Act is required upon hire and/or must be obtained prior to performing the duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator, as defined by the Act. This registration must be maintained annually in accordance with the S.A.F.E. Act.
Bachelors or better in Academic/General or related field.
5-10 years: Specialized experience in sales management.
10 years: General experience.
Valid through: 5/7/2021
$80K — $150K
2 days ago