The Business Manager is a member of the ConsumerBanking Finance and Business Management team.
The ConsumerBanking Finance and Business Management team serve as strategic business partners to the firm’s Consumer and CommunityBanking Regional Directors, Line Managers leading our 22 Consumer and CommunityBanking regions across the ChaseRetail Financial Servicesnetwork.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide primary Finance and Business Management support to their aligned Regional Director; with a focus on instillingfinancial discipline, with an emphasis on supporting the implementation of allstrategic initiatives within the firm, such as growing Deposit &Investment balances, Acquiring and Retaining customer relationships, Achieving Operating Efficiencies, Driving a robust Client and EmployeeExperience and supporting all change management efforts in the evolution of thebranch banking operating model.
The Regional Business Manager serves as a strategic partner and primary point of contact forfinancial decision making within their aligned territory. The individual will provide strategic input to the Regional Director and key stakeholders within the region. The successful Regional Business Manager will reinforce the firm'sbusiness model for generating customer value and drivefinancial and non-financial results.
- Serves as the Finance Subject Matter Expert, Trusted Advisor and/or Counterweight to Region Leadership Team
- Ideate and execute strategic field initiatives – for growth and re-engineering
- Optimize 'bottom line' performance by driving performance tracking, reporting and business reviews
- Provide strategic financial advice and guidance for the Consumer Banking leaders within their aligned territory
- Manage key scorecard items focusing on balance growth, satisfactory controls, customer acquisition and deepening, customer and employee experience and expense management
- Help shape local markets strategies – e.g., coverage strategy, people, real estate, marketing, bankers, etc.
- Coordinate with the relevant business and functional partners (e.g., Product, Marketing, Risk, Legal, HR) regionally and nationally
- Support, plan and coordinate the region and market business review
- Contribute to divisional / national initiatives (includes owning and driving certain projects on divisional / national level)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 7+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
- Overall branch knowledge and base knowledge of RetailBanking Financial Systems preferred
- Prior business management experiencepreferred
- Experience analyzing balance sheet and income statement results and related performance drivers
- Strong follow-through, initiative and sense of urgency
- Expertise in creating and delivering presentations to groups
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, influence others and interact across organizational units and with all levels of management
- Proficiency in computer navigation and Microsoft and Essbase environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including good judgment and decision making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and develop strong relationships across the organization
- Independent and creative thinker
- Some travel may be required
Req #: 180021318