Consumer and Community Bank Finance, Finance Analytics Manager, Vice President
Chase Merchant Services (CMS), a business unit within CCB is a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies.
The company's proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing.
With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, CSo promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all internet transactions.
Offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding – CMS’s consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders.
· Manage a team of 3 individuals and provide ongoing coaching and mentoring
· Manage business case process to ensure disciplined financials and key metrics are included to drive the decision making process and to implement consistency across the organization
· Design and scale post implementation review process to analyze results of business investments and compare against original business case for key learnings
· Collaborate with Marketing team to develop acquisition P&Ls to support marketing decisions
· Analyze large amounts of data to present results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Work with internal partners (e.g., Corporate Strategy) to articulate and quantify key priorities and investment decisions
· Provide financial decision support through analytical, consultative projects that provide insights into client and bank channel behavior
· Manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure timelines are achieved
· Partner effectively with various teams within the Merchant Services organization
· Work independently with minimal supervision, including willingness to be flexible depending upon internal and external departmental needs
· Lead the development of presentations and recommendations
· Ad hoc financial analysis
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics (or related discipline)
· 7+ years in Finance/Accounting, management consulting or other financial/analytic roles
· Strong quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast- paced, dynamic environment
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/PitchPro, Essbase and SQL (preferred)
Req #: 180025452