The Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) role will bring technical Pre-Sales experience to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and custom technical design and services scoping work. The CSE will team with local Client Executives and Client Managers to build customer relationships, partner with multiple OEM's and take part in technical training to provide continued value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly encouraged as you look to learn about new areas of interest and be on the forefront of cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Aligns with WWT Sales team to represent WWT's Enterprise Networking Modernization expertise to all assigned accounts.
- Uses knowledge of technology, products and services to build innovative Networking solutions (and solution options) for the customer.
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Networking, Data Center, and Multicloud solutions.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presales deliverables within the domain of the opportunity which may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams, and proposals.
- Manages and achieves a sales gross profit number.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key networking partners who are local to your region and/or territory.
- Assists in Statement of Work and Proof of Concept review and development.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Represent the WWT brand through thought leadership in the local market.
- Candidates must live in market
- 8+ years of enterprise technology experience and 2+ years of Pre-Sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experienceand/or OEM certifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and consultative technical sales skills.
- Passion and Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Digital Workspace, Wireless, Cloud Networking, Automation, Security, and Collaboration.
- Leadership skills demonstrated while working in a complex matrix organization.
- Consultative presence and technical credibility.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of Route/Switch, Digital Workspace, Wireless, Cloud Networking, Automation, Security, and Collaboration hardware, software and architecture(s).
- Cisco, Aruba/HPE, Fortinet, Palo Alto certifications highly desired.
- Ability to travel up to 25%