World Wide Technology's continual growth has created an opportunity for a Consulting Systems Engineer position in the Pacific Northwest region (Seattle WA). This position will be focused on presales engineering in State Local accounts (SLED).
- Provide sales support as the primary technical liaison within State Local (SLED client base
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Design complete and comprehensive architectures that help solve customers' business problems
- Continually research and stay up to date on latest technology
- Present and explain the benefits of technical solutions to customers
- Routinely attend business appointments and meetings with Account Managers and Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- Technical Pre-Sales experience with Commercial/SLED customers and accounts is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- 5 -- 7 years hands on technical experience, to include Cisco, NetApp, Dell/EMC, and F5.
- AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience supporting enterprise network and data center environments.
- Strong experience in any of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Cloud, Data Center, and Storage.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic and flexible environment where customer needs and requirements can change
- Professional and Expert level certifications are desired.
- Must be able to collaborate and work well within a small team
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.