World Wide Technology's rapid growth has created an opportunity for a Consulting Systems Engineer based out of San Antonio, Austin or Dallas TX. World Wide Technology is expanding and seeking a pre-sales engineer to support State, Local and Education (SLED) customers.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering focused in: Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- Experience with State, Local, and Educational (SLED) customers and accounts is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- 5 -- 7 years hands on Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Datacenters, and Storage.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCNP or CCDP required and CCIE is desired.
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience is preferred.