The Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) role is responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the Marco Sales team. You are responsible for designing technology solutions to solve our clients’ business challenges and desired business outcomes through expert knowledge, product and solution demonstrations, and pre & post-sales support of hardware and software.
- Provide our clients’ with an expert understanding of their needs by leading the conversation and driving appropriate technology solutions to meet desired business outcomes
- Strong understanding of Managed, Cloud and Hosted solutions supporting Marco's MRR solutions
- Strong understanding of Marco Services Offered and effectively positioning these solutions for customers
- Develop and foster manufacturer relationships to assist in growing expertise in your practice group area
- Create sales documentation including Statements of Work (SOW), Professional Services Engagements (PSE), Bill of Materials (BOMs) and Presentations
- Assist Sales staff with RFP creation and responses
- Offer roadmaps, recommendations, and strategic visions to new and existing clients to enhance our clients business objectives
- Develop and maintain technical competencies in products and solutions offered through Marco
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and key benefits of Marco solutions for your area of expertise
- Create and execute on successful Proof of Concepts for our clients
- Keep demo environments up to date with software and hardware, conduct training sessions on the process to technical staff.
- Train Sales teams on new features and selling points of various solutions in your area of expertise
- 5+ Years of working experience in a Technical Sales or Post Sales implementation role
- Major manufacturer certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CCIE, VMware VCP/VCDX, Microsoft MCSE, HP ASE
- Industry Certifications: ITIL, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CEH
- Experience working with Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)
- Certifications with any of EMC’s Technologies
- Certifications with Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) Experience.