World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) to support our Service Provider (SP) sales team. This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support our key Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and key SP customers within the United States. Qualified candidates need to have a strong SP engineering and pre-sales background to include mobility networking as well as radio access networks (RANs)
- Technical Pre-Sales CSE.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Network design and architecture
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bills of Materials (BOMs)
- Attend and lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Recognize, support and help sizing Professional Services level of efforts (LoE)
- Develop and maintain customer and OEM relationships.
- To hold technology conversations with senior members of the customer (CXO)
- Serve as the technical liaison to not just our customers but also internally to WWT.
- Engaging effectively with SP Sales team in support of customer pursuits, to advance sales campaigns and build rapport with customer contacts.
- Achieving and maintaining required technology certifications and competencies
- Delivering Effective Customer & Partner Presentations
- Providing Effective Engineering Support of Customer Initiatives
- Learning and presenting WWT Advanced Technology Center (ATC) Demos
- Demonstrate Solid Teamwork and Peer Collaboration
- Live and Breathe WWT's Core Values
- Experience of projects within Global Service Provider -- Telecoms, Mobile, etc.
- 5 -- 7+ years of Cisco or relevant competitive product/technology experience.
- Proven track of record to support sales teams in selling multi-million dollars solutions (Hardware, software and Services)
- Experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Transport (optical), SD-WAN, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Compute and Data Center
- Knowledge in Cisco automation and orchestration products as well as Cisco DNA, ACI, NSO and Viptela
- Technical knowledge in LTE, UMTS and latest technologies 5G, eRAN, LAA, CRAN/Macro Cell/Small Cells.
- Good understanding of wireless physical layer detail knowledge
- CCIE/CCNP or equivalent is preferred (not required).
- Experience with an OEM Partner at "Gold" level or equivalent is preferable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- Self-driven, business minded and goal orientated
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.