World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Engineer (Networking) to support our Commercial Enterprise Sales team located in Minneapolis, MN. This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support Enterprise clients in the local market. Qualified candidates need to have a strong Networking, Unified Communication and Wireless experience.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- 5 -- 7+ years of Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at larger Service Providers.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Collaboration, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Data Center, and Storage.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCIE is preferred (not required).
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required