The Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) role will bring technical Pre-Sales experience to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and custom technical design work. The CSE will team with local Client Managers/Client Executives to build customer relationships, partner with multiple OEM's and take part in technical training to provide continued value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly encouraged as you look to learn about new areas of interest and be on the forefront cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Technical Pre-Sales systems engineering
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients
- Assist in developing Statements of Work, Proof of Concepts and Bill of Materials
- Network / Security design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account teams
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work
- Candidates must live in or near Reston, VA
- 8+ years of Networking/Security, and 2+ years of Pre-Sales, experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at larger Enterprise companies
- The ideal candidate has strong Networking experience with an emphasis in the Security landscape in areas such as: Security Strategy, Segmentation, Cloud Security, Zero Trust, Endpoint Security Architecture, Next Generation Firewall, Identity and Access Management, Cyber Resiliency and Compliance requirements
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required