World Wide Technology, LLC has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Engineer (Cisco) to support our Enterprise Sales team in the Wisconsin markets. This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support Enterprise clients in the Milwaukee and Madison markets.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Aligns with WWT Enterprise Account team to represent WWT's Enterprise Networking Solutions (Route/Switch, IoT, Unified Communications, Security, Wireless, etc.) expertise to all assigned accounts.
- Works with clients and WWT Enterprise Account team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Enterprise opportunities.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Lead conversations with clients around business and technical challenges, goals, and strategies.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- 5 - 7+ years of Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at theFortune 500 level with prior experience in either the Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing industries.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Collaboration, Enterprise Networking, Unified Communications, Internet of Things (IoT), Security, and Wireless.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCIE is preferred (not required).
- Experience with either a Cisco Gold Partner, reseller, systems integrator, or direct Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing industries is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled