Consulting Systems Engineer (Cisco)
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, we work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the sixth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Engineer (Cisco) to support our Commercial Sales team located in the St. Louis, MO area. This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support Enterprise and Select clients in the local market.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- 5 – 7years of Cisco experience.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experiencerequired.
- Experiencesupporting enterprise network environments, ideally at the Fortune 500 level.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Data Center, and Storage.
- Technical Salesexperiencepreferred..
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCIE is preferred.
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.