World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the sixth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Engineer (Cisco) to support our Commercial Sales team located in the Charlotte, NC area. This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support Enterprise clients in the local market. Qualified candidates need to have a strong Networking, Unified Communication and Wireless experience.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- 5 – 7+ years of Cisco experience.
- Experiencesupporting enterprise network environments, ideally at the Fortune 500 level.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Collaboration, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Data Center, and Storage.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCIE is preferred (not required).
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experiencerequired