World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Systems Architect to support our Federal Intelligence team located in Washington DC metro area. This position will be focused on working in conjunction with Inside Sales, other Pre-Sales Engineers and Business Development team members with technical Pre-Sales Architect leverages appropriate OEM offerings and WWT expertise to best address the customer needs with a cost effective solution and the best possible benefit to WWT.
- Aligns with WWT Outside Sales team to represent WWT’s Data Center (Storage, compute, Virtualization, Fabric, IT Facilities, etc.) expertise to all assigned accounts
- Uses knowledge of technology, products and services to build Data Center solutions (and solution options) for the customer
- Works with clients and WWT Outside Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Data Center opportunities
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presalestechnology solution deliverables within the domain of the opportunity that may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams, and proposals
- Leads in managing and reporting all assigned accounts Data Center opportunities
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key data center partners who are local to your region and/or territory
- Assists in statement of work review and development
- Responsible for designing and proposing Data Center technology solutions that meet customer's needs
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Assists and advises in accounts in the Federal Intelligence Community
- Must hold and active TS/SCI FSP
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 5 years of technical enterprise pre-salesexperience with a focus on solution sales
- Previous technical pre-salesexperience into Federal Intelligence Community
- Excellent presentation skills and technical sales skills required.
- Must have passion driving storage/server/virtualization solution strategies specifically with Cisco / Dell EMC / NetApp
- Consultative solution selling skillset required
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of storage, server, backup and virtualization hardware, software and architecture(s)
- Cisco, EMC and or NetApp experience and certifications highly desired
- Other SAN, Server and Backup/Recovery certifications are highly desired
- Self-driven, business minded, goal orientated, willing to travel as required