World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Solutions Architect-Security to support our Commercial Sales teams located in the Southeast Region. This position will be focused on leading business relevant engagements with Fortune 500 companies to assist with business transformation efforts related to security technology solutions.
- Continually develop and expand personal knowledge of the validated security reference architectures
- Translating key business requirements into security solutions
- Design and propose next generation security solutions that meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Integrating information security solutions into the network design, and implementation.
- Present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences
- Act as a consultant to the customers, striving to gain a trusted advisor status through honest but humble interactions.
- Perform technology demonstrations utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center, Partner and Vendor Labs or customer provided equipment.
- Contribute to the WWT technology body of knowledge through the creation of written documentation, white papers, internal blogs, WWT communities or knowledge base articles.
- Join and be an active participant in one or more WWT Virtual Teams representing a technology of relevance to you and the region.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners who are local to your region.
- Support the account team through identification, development and ongoing support of new opportunities.
- Join account teams in key customer meetings to represent WWT's solutions and capabilities.
- Take a leadership position in proposal responses within your domain of expertise.
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Use knowledge of technology, products and services to build new solutions and business outcomes for the customer.
- Experience with WWT's security focus areas including: Security Architectures, Endpoint Security, NextGen Firewall Platforms, Identity Access Management, and Enterprise Segmentation.
- Experience with public key infrastructure (PKI), risk analysis and ethical hacking
- 5 years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on solution sales.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- GCIA, GCIH, GSLC, GPEN, GCAW CEH, CISA, CISSP and any other related certifications are highly desired
- Travel requirement up to 60%