- Works with Public Sector customers and WWT Outside Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT Security opportunities.
- Ability to integrate new architectural enhancements to existing infrastructures, design and propose cyber security artifacts, tools and technique to meet customers' existing systems and future needs.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presales technology solution at a very high level with C-Level and high ranking government officials
- Responsible for designing, developing and proposing enterprise-wide Cybersecurity systems that meet customer's needs.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Demonstrated experience navigating the customer (Public Sector) security and accreditation process to include certification and accreditation of an IT system to Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Proficient in key areas of security such as: Vulnerability management, Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Access Control and Authorization, Policy Enforcement, Application Security, Protocol Analysis, Firewall Management, Incident Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption, Two-Factor Authentication, Web-filtering, and Advanced Threat Protection.
- Assists in conducting certification testing and reporting in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53; able to identify deficiencies (POA&M) and provide recommendations for solutions
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Assists in statement of work review and development.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key security partners.
- Requires expert technical knowledge in security, network engineering and IT systems engineering
- Must possess excellent consulting, analytical skills and be capable of quantifying risk to enterprise systems and level of compliance with government security policies
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, technical sales and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 10 years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on security solution architectures / transformation
- Previous technical pre-sales experience within Public Sector
- Strong engineering background with experience in Next Generation Firewalls, HIPS/NIPS, HBSS, SIEM, End Point Protection, Security Automation and Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with Federal DoD security regulations, standards and process that includes STIG, FISMA, FIPS, NIST and FedRAMP
- Relevant certifications in Security and Cyber Security OEMs such as Cisco Palo Alto, McAfee, RSA, Symantec, Tanium, etc. are a plus and highly desired
- Candidates will also be knowledgeable of networking protocols , IP networking and security related technologies
- Must be a US Citizen. US security clearance a plus or ability obtain government security clearance
- Self-driven, business minded, goal orientated, willing to travel as required
Valid Through: 2019-11-12