$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Solutions Architect based out of the West Region to support our Commercial Sales teams located throughout that region. Candidate can be based in any of WWT's markets throughout the West Region. This role involves leading business relevant engagements with Fortune 500 companies to assist with business transformation efforts related to Cisco technology solutions. Qualified candidates will have a strong technical background in networking, SDWAN, iWAN and NSX/ACI.
* Continually develop and expand personal knowledge of the validated Cisco reference architectures
* Translating key business requirements into Cisco solutions
* Design and propose next generation Cisco solutions that meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
* Integrating Cisco solutions into the network design, and implementation.
* Present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences
* Act as a consultant to the customers, striving to gain a trusted advisor status through honest but humble interactions.
* Perform technology demonstrations utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center, Partner and Vendor Labs or customer provided equipment.
* Contribute to the WWT technology body of knowledge through the creation of written documentation, white papers, internal blogs, WWT communities or knowledge base articles.
* Join and be an active participant in one or more WWT Virtual Teams representing a technology of relevance to you and the region.
* Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners who are local to your region.
* Support the account team through identification, development and ongoing support of new opportunities.
* Join account teams in key customer meetings to represent WWT's solutions and capabilities.
* Take a leadership position in proposal responses within your domain of expertise.
* Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities.
* Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
* Use knowledge of technology, products and services to build new solutions and business outcomes for the customer.
* CCIE certification preferred
* 5+ years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on solution sales.
* Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred.
* Travel requirement 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Valid Through: 2019-11-7