World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting Solutions Architect to support our Commercial Enterprise Sales team located in the Central Region with their Dell EMC projects. This role involves leading business relevant engagements with Fortune 500 companies to assist with business transformation efforts related to Dell EMC technology solutions (Storage, Hyper-Converged, Virtualization, and Compute).
- Continually develop and expand personal knowledge of the validated Data Center reference architectures
- Translating key business requirements into Data Center solutions
- Design and propose next generation Data Center solutions that meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Integrating Data Center solutions into the network design, and implementation.
- Present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences
- Act as a consultant to the customers, striving to gain a trusted advisor status through honest but humble interactions.
- Perform technology demonstrations utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center, Partner and Vendor Labs or customer provided equipment.
- Contribute to the WWT technology body of knowledge through the creation of written documentation, white papers, internal blogs, WWT communities or knowledge base articles.
- Join and be an active participant in one or more WWT Virtual Teams representing a technology of relevance to you and the region.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners who are local to your region.
- Support the account team through identification, development and ongoing support of new opportunities.
- Join account teams in key customer meetings to represent WWT's solutions and capabilities.
- Take a leadership position in proposal responses within your domain of expertise.
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to obtain technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities.??
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Dell EMC technology
- Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with storage solutions and the ability to design and implement datacenter solutions
- 5 years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a focus on solution sales.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Dell EMC expert architect certifications and any other related certifications are highly desired